There ARE certain do’s and don’ts that should be kept in mind when smoking cigars. Just like eating at the table with proper “table manners”, there are also certain “cigar manners” or shall we say – Cigar Etiquette.
Read each one of the items below to make sure you’re not guilty of breaking proper cigar etiquette:
1) Never Light Another Man’s Cigar By Putting It In Your Mouth
2) Never Ask To Smoke Another Man’s Cigar
3) Never Blow Your Smoke In Another Man’s Face
4) Never Take Your Cigar With You To Use The Restroom
5) Never “Puff-Puff-Pass” Your Cigar
6) Never Smash Your Cigar In The Ashtray When You’ve Finished Smoking It
7) Never Put Your Cigar Behind Your Ear
8) Never Blow Cigar Smoke Through Your Nose
9) Never Flick Your Ash On The Floor – On Purpose
10) Never Talk With Your Cigar In Your Mouth
Keep these 10 rules close to your vest and you’ll save yourself a lot of embarrassment.