A new Warranty Seal has been gradually introduced in all the packaging where two new elements are to be added. On the right hand, a hologram as a security item will be added and on the left hand, next to the Cote d´ Arms, a bar code will personalize every package.
This label will always be placed from the upper left side of the box or display, leaving 3 to 6 mm from the edge and to be bending up to the front right over the center of the Cote d´Arms whenever possible.
This Seal has been developed through a base of synthetic paper with special characteristics such as an auto-destructive feature before any attempts of removal and with several maximum security techniques added.
- Non-transferred label. Any attempt to remove it, will cause invalidation of the seal by self destruction.
- Highly adherence of the paper (plastic) Auto-destructive, Self-destructive.
- Scan and Photocopy Protected System.
- The holographic band will show a bicolor text in 2nd and 3rd dimension.
- Elements with optical variations attached.
- Also it will enclose a micro dot only visible through laser scanner.
On the other hand, a unique bar code will be applied on every single box thus customizing every packaging. This information will be saved in a data base allowing the identification of this product everywhere, whom this product was addressed to as well as the Invoice number, amongst other details.